Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alicia's Fruity Drinks/Las Aguas Frescas de Alicia

Even though I do not have a hard copy in my hands yet, my latest bilingual picture storybook, Alicia’s Fruity Drinks/Las Aguas Frescas de Alicia, is available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The book will be available in bookstores by May 31. The illustrator, Laura Lacamara, did a fabulous job on the art. She is a super talented artist. Visit her website to view some of her beautiful work.



As I have mentioned before, a picture book is collaboration between the writer and the illustrator so it becomes “our” book. Thank you, Laura, for the time, dedication, and love you put into this book.

Stay tuned for when I have a booksigning for this book. I should be getting my copies any day now. It’s always a thrill to see UPS drive up and deliver that very special package. Magical!

"Touch magic -- pass it on."  -- Jane Yolen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: